Research & Consulting Services For Jewish Challeng
Tsvi provides clients with applied research documents – documents that are usable rather than theoretical.
These documents usually have three distinct parts:
- Part I - an intelligible summation of major scientific, technological and production trends impacting
our economic, social, political, cultural and organizational lives.
- Part II - alternative future scenarios as to how the particular Jewish community, organization or
synagogue could react to these trends creatively and productively.
- Part III – strategies for implementing future scenarios
The research objective is to help clients envisage how they might reinvent themselves.
Tsvi's consultations have five stages:
- The Interview Stage – talking to key people in the organization, community or synagogue and
requesting they complete a preliminary SWOT/PEST questionnaire.
- The Preliminary Summation Stage – providing a preliminary profile of the organization, community
or synagogue based upon the preliminary SWOT/PEST questionnaire.
- The Review Stage – comparing the clients’ SWOT/PEST analysis with his own SWOT/PEST analysis. During this stage the clients reformulate their analysis.
- The Accompanying Stage (optional) Tsvi accompanies clients during their workday, garnering information that enables him to compare the clients own reformulated analysis with the way they actually work and make decisions
- The Final Summation Stage – a final report that makes concrete recommendations for implementation
Who are these services for?
- Non-Orthodox Synagogues
- Legacy organizations that understand that the old ways of doing things are endangering their very existence.
- Small Jewish communities that realize they cannot mimic larger communities.