Tsvi's keynote addresses and seminars are ideal for clearing away the rubble of inherited thinking.
They provide his audiences with historical analogies that help them understand how their organizations
came to their present situation. They provide the intellectual tools required to formulate creative
alternatives as well as pragmatic strategies for realizing these alternatives.
Organizations, profit or non-profit, need to be updated about global trends before they try to reinvent
or reform their organizations. They also need to envision optimistic alternative futures in order to
generate the emotional energy and passion to create their own alternative future. And while Tsvi does
not shy away from criticism that may unsettle the predispositions and ideologies of his audience, he
always proposes positive alternatives.
Tsvi's flagship keynote is: "World Trends: How they are likely to affect your organization or community".
This usually has 3 distinct parts:
- Description of current global reality
- Why doomsday scenarios are most always wrong
- How imagining alternative futures can change reality
Tsvi's primary seminar is: "Introduction to Strategic Futurist Thinking".
Every society, organization or project team has goals. This seminar provides tools with which to
1) define those goals, 2) identify the steps to be taken, and 3) assess the finite resources available
to attain them.
The seminar has three distinct parts:
A. Definition of Concepts
- Ideology, Policy, Strategy and Tactics – avoiding potential damage often caused by confusing these concepts.
- How the concepts of Grand Strategy and the Strategy of the Indirect Approach can guide actual best practices.
B. SWOT/PEST Analysis
- SWOT – the internal Strengths and Weaknesses of your organization as well as the Opportunities
of and Threats to your organization
- PEST – the macro-environmental factors affecting your organization (Political, Economic, Social,
C. Participants imagining Alternative Futures for their organization
- Defining achievable goals
- Constructing a strategy to achieve them
- Leaving the seminar with a concrete product in hand